Organization of foreign adoption sends dossier at Department of Child Adoption, Ministry of Justice. Department of Child Adoption shall verifies and appraises the dossiers;
Ministry of Justice shall ask, in its official dispatches, for the opinions of the Ministry of Public Security and the provincial People’s Committees of the localities where the foreign child adoption offices in Viet Nam are expected to be located and to conduct their activities.
After receiving the official dispatches of the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Public Security and the provincial People’s Committees shall reply the former in writing.
Ministry of Justice shall consider and grant permits for setting up the foreign child adoption offices in Viet Nam to the foreign child adoption organizations.
Organization of foreign adoption receives Office of foreign adoption at Ministry of Justice.
Method: Directly at Department of Child Adoption, Ministry of Justice
- Application for adoption made at Office of foreign adoption in Vietnam(under form) is signed by head of Organization of foreign adoptionat Vietnam;
- Copy of operation Office of foreign adoption in adoption field is made by office. State compentent authority, in which Organization of foreign adoptionmakes, of which it records eveidently that it allows the organization to be operated in adoption field in Vietnam.
In case the Office of foreign adoption is unable to execute Organization of foreign adoption operated in Vietnam but record evedently the organization is allowed in international adoption field, also is approved.
In case Office of foreign adoption is unable to conduct Organization of foreign adoptionto to be operated in international adoption field, it must have the writing from authority, organization which issue papers confirm that that organization is allowed to operated in internationalm adoption field, including in Vietnam or that organization operates in adoption field in Vietnam without any obstacle;
- The copy of the Charter or the document on founding the foreign child adoption organization.
- Report about operation status in adoption field of Organization of foreign adoptionin 02 recent year recentest years, of which it points out financial revenue and expenditure related to adoption. This report must be issued by authority, state competent organization of the country where Organization of foreign adoption is made, confirmed to be true, legal. If the organization has been implementing the program, plan or project on assisstance for Vietnam from 02 years above, it must has a report about those operations; the report must is confirmed by authority, Vietnam organization in which the organization operates. In case Organization of foreign adoptionis has just made, not had operation time, it does not send the report as mentioned at this point;
- Draft about program, plan or project on charity humanity operation of Organization of foreign adoptionat provincial area, city directly under Central where the organization desires to operate, aiming at to aid Vietnamese child adoption. The orgnization needs to connect with Department of Child Adoption, Ministry of Justice to introduce to those province, city aiming at to learn about local’s aid demand and agreement about program, plan or project on organization humanity aid for the local;
- Papers to prove anticipated place for headquarter of Office of foreign adoption at province, city directly under Vietnam Central (as contract of leasing headquarter, agreement of leasing house, agreement paper of leasing office, etc), of which it shows lessor’s commitment (headquarter) on agreeing Organization of foreign adoptionto be leased house (headquarter) make Office of foreign adoption in Vietnam;
- Curriculum vitae (under the form) of anticipated head of Office of foreign adoption;
- Criminal record of anticipated head of Office of foreign adoption is issued by compentent authority of that country where that person is citizen. If that person is Vietnamese citizen residing in Vietnam or the foreigner resides in Vietnam from 6 months above, Criminal Record is issued by Justice Department at his resident place.
The papers above issued by competent authority of foreign country must be legalized at Foreign Affairs’s Representative Office or Consularate Office of Vietnam in foreign country. Total papers in foreign language must be translated into Vietnamese and certified the translation. In case, cooperation Agreement about adoption between Vietnam and concerning foreign country stimulgates free consular legalization for papers, documents as same, the papers issued by compentent authority of foreign country are free from consularate legalization.
Number of documents: 02 sets
Time of execution: 75 days
Subjects of administrative procedure: Organization
Authority of administrative procedure:
Competent authority decides: Ministry of Justice;
Authority directly executes administrative procedure: Department of Child Adoption - Ministry of Justice;
Co-ordination authority (if any): Ministry of Public Security, People's committees of provinces and cities under the central authority where it anticipates to locate headquarter and undertake operation of Office of foreign Adoption in Vietnam..
Result of administrative procedure: Office of foreign adoption is made at Office of foreign adoption in Vietnam.
Fee (if any): None
Requirements and conditions of administrative procedure (if any): None